For individual and organized group desiring to embark on trips to the plants, the following steps are to be followed.
- Write a request letter and should be fully addressed to Chief Operating Officer
Mainstream Energy Solutions Limited
Kainji Hydro Power Plant
- On the request letter, include your contact phone number and email address.
- Approval will be communicated to you via email address.
- Community Relations Officer of the station will collaborate with you for further directives.
- On arrival contact the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental(QHSE) office for Health, Safety and Environmental(HSE) induction and safety awareness program.
- Visitors must submit themselves to relevant department guides.
- Loose and flying dresses are not allowed.
- Foot wears such as sandals, slippers, high heeled shoe are prohibited in industrial areas. Put on oil resistant shoe or appropriate safety boot.
- Snap shot or video recording within the complex area is forbidden.
- Further instructions will be given after HSE induction for quality service delivery.
- Tours begin on the hour of 10:00am to 3:00pm each day.
- Obey all security and safety instructions.